Friday, July 29, 2011

Suny Fun Pop Up Card


We made this pop up card at my workshop last weekend. It was really fun. The popsicle is made from the oval punch. The bite is from the scallop oval punch. The trick is to cut your cardstock thin enough to pull it through the punch so the tail hangs out and you only punch the top. Then you pull it out and cut the bottom off straight. I also sponged around everything which gives it dimension. I love the new striped embossing folder. What would I do without my Big Shot? To get this pop up tab I cut a one inch square out of the middle top (do not cut across the bottom- just the two sides). Push that tab in the opposite direction of the fold while closing the card. I cut another piece of cs to run through the big shot and so it would cover the hole left by the pop up tab. It is taped on over the base.

Sets: sunny fun, happiest birthday wishes
Ink: black stazon, tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight
Cardstock: tempting turquoise, whisper white, melon mambo, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie
Accessories: bright brads, big shot, striped embossing folder, large scallop punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, circle from the big shot, markers in card colors plus pear pizazz (I think), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...