I think this is my favorite Paper Pumpkin ever! The original kit makes 4 boxes with 5 cards each. Those are the cards in the back of my photo. I added 8 sheets and whisper white card stock and 12 (3x3) envelopes and made 12 extra cards using the leftover from the kit! Those are the cards in the front of my photo.
Instead of using the folded designer note cards I cut them into 2 3/4 squares and mounted them on 3x3 white card stock bases that I cut and score myself. They measure 6x3 and are scored at 3 to fold in half. You can get 3 out of one sheet of card stock, you will need 24 extra bases. I used the pretty leftover 1/4 inch strips to decorate the insides of each card.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Crafting Forever Framed Sampler
Get the directions to make this gorgeous sampler free with any $30 or more purchase from my Stampin' Up store. I will email you the file as soon as I see you have made a purchase. The directions include all supplies, prices, and ordering information you will need to complete this project. The directions also include the sizes to cut the card stock (in inches) and close up pictures to help you understand the directions. It fits in an 8 x 10 frame.
Here are some of the main supplies you will need: Click on any picture and it will take you to my store for ordering what you need. Thank you!
If you would like to purchase the file only you can send $3.50 through paypal (friends and family) to email@example.com and I will get it right out to you. Be sure to specify the Crafting Forever Framed Sampler. Thank you again!
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Sweet Soiree Birthday Cards
Yes, these are cards! These hanging cards fold up for mailing and are so fun to pull out of the envelope. I used the Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit which made them super easy. I am definitely ordering more of these kits. I still have lots of pieces left for more card making! Even the little tassels are in the kit.
First I cut three pieces of card stock using the largest scallop frame. The pink cake is mounted on old olive. The yellow cake is mounted on marina mist. Then I cut three of the next size down scallop squares in whisper white. I stamped the words from the Cake Soiree stamp set in berry bliss on the top piece. I laid a strip of the silver washi tape from the kit on the bottom square then stamped more words in berry bliss from Cake Soiree.
To assemble the cards I cut four 2 inch pieces of silver ribbon and taped them on the front of the colored squares. The top loop is 5 1/2 inches, also taped to the front but remember to slip the tassle on first. Then I tape the white scallop squares on top of the colored scallop squares sandwiching the ribbon ends between the two layers.
Last, I used dimensionals to adhere the cake and flowers from the kit. I slipped the velum pieces under these with just a little adhesive on the ends that went under the flowers.
Super easy and super fast! Now I need to design some cards using the rest of the pieces from the kit.
Please click on any of the pictures below to shop for these items in my store. Thank you!
Sunday, January 7, 2018
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
This is a quick but elegant Christmas card.
1. Cut, score and fold the real read card base (5 1/4 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4).
2. Cut two pieces of whisper white card stock at 5 1/4 x 4.
3. On the first whisper white pieces use emerald envy ink and stamp the words in the bottom right corner. Run this through your Big Shot using the cable knit embossing folder. Tape this to the card base.
4. Using your Big Shot, cut a real red scallop oval (2 1/2 x 3 1/2) and a whisper white scallop oval ( 2 1/4 x 3 1/4). Tape them together then use dimensionals to add this to the card base.
5. Using your Big Shot, cut a stocking and the little piece that goes on top out of real red. Then cut the filigree stocking out of gold foil. Layer these pieces together. Use dimensionals to add them to the ovals.
6. Stamp the holy in emerald envy and use Your Big Shot and the matching framelit to cut it out. Tape it on the stocking.
7. Punch a 1/4 inch circle out of red glimmer paper and tape it on the holy.
8. I stamped on the inside using the second piece of white card stock, There is a real red dotted stocking in the bottom left corner with an emerald green holy on top of it. I used emerald envy to stamp the words from the set. Then I stamped another piece of holy in the top right corner. I added a 1/4 inch punched red glimmer circle to both stamped holy images.
9. I stamped emerald envy holy with real red berries on the envelope.
Sunday, November 19, 2017
These items are on sale for one day only, November 20th, 2017. Click on a picture to order from my store. Please use the Hostess Code G296TS6U. Thank you!