Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lattice Cross Sympathy Card


These started out as one card. I was trying to put the lattice cross over the swirls. It was way to overpowering. So, I had to start over but I didn't want to throw out the pieces. I really like both cards. The swirls cards was super simple. I just stamped with baroque motifs, added the boho flowers, layered butterflies, pearls, sponged around the edges, and added the words. The lattice cross is made from the lattice die. I just cut out the middle that forms a cross. This takes a bit of time because you have to cut carefully. I sponged around the edges then used a sponge to paint on frost white shimmer paint. I layered the top note on the razzleberry then ran both pieces through the big shot together. The cross is taped on the circle then that is mounted on the white with dimensionsals. The saying is also mounted on with dimensionals.

Sets: baroque motifs, retired sympathy words
Cardstock: whisper white, rich razzleberry, old olive
Ink: rich razzleberry
Accessories: sponge, pearls, dimensionals, boho blossom punch, beautiful wings die, big shot, scallop oval punch, medium oval punch, silver cord, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, top note die, little leaves die, 13/8 circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...