Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bunny Treat Box

I am so glad we can move on to the next holiday. I was getting tired of hearts. Isn't this bunny adorable? I made him using my Big Shot, the treat box, and the scallop circle die (need 2). I also punched 5 white large ovals (one is cut in half for his feet), 2 pretty in pink medium ovals, and a pink heart from the triple heart punch. His eyes are the 1/2 inch circle punch highlighted with a white gel pen, and his cheeks are the 1 inch circle punch. I used slivers of black cs for his whiskers. The handle is punched from the dotted scallop ribbon border held on with two pink brads. Everything is sponged with pretty in pink. I have a white cotton ball glued on to the scallop circle on the back of the box.

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing. Now I know what to share with my group for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add a huge THANK YOU for the concise directions and for stating all that you used to create this cute project. Wanted you to know that it is much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just too stinkin cute!! I would love to feature him on My Crafty Picks #5 on 2-27-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute, love him to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, thanks for sharing. I will have to try making your bunny box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! Thanks for sharing the directions! Perfect for the upcoming Easter season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I just love this...I love bunnies and rabbits. I have a rabbit item in each room of my house and motifs in yard area. He is adorable...Thanks..I do crafts with seniors that are affected by Dementia...I think they would love to make this bunny THANKS>>

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in LOVE with this bunny! It's just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes I love your bunny but I don't have threat box template what would I do for that can you help me with that please thank you
    jan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...