Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pennant Parade Christmas

Merry Christmas! Just kidding, but it is time to start thinking about your Christmas cards. This one takes some time but it really is a great card. I tried stamping the tree bottoms on the circle but in the end it was easier to cut them out so I could place them exactly where I wanted them. If you want to do multiples of this card I would use the jig. Do you see the new lace punch? I cut the circles out and mounted them around the white circle just to be different. The white circle is a 3 inch circle. I used the new striped embossing folder on the bottom of the card (just taped it right over the dotted part). The trees are all on with dimensionals, so is the entire big circle area. You need to stamp Merry Christmas before you run the paper through your Big Shot. I colored the triangles with a versamark pen then embossed them with iridescent ice before I cut them out. They really sparkle. I got to use the new ruffled ribbon. Love it!!

Sets: pennant parade, christmas greetings
Cardstock: lucky limeade, melon mambo, whisper white
Ink: melon mambo, chocolate chip, black stazon
Accessories: tag punch, pennant punch, dimensionals, iridescent ice, white bakers twine, ruffled lucky limeade ribbon, big shot, 3 inch circle die, dotted embossing folder, striped embossing folder, versamark pen, lace ribbon border punch

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...