Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love and Care


This is a hostess set in the summer mini called Love and Care. You can still earn it through August. It is a must have! I used pacific point and old olive cardstock. I found some retired pacific ribbon to add to second card. I do miss all of the old ribbon. I have a ton of it! Don't you love the new striped embossing folder? I never use buttons but this time I really love the look. I tied some linen thread around it hooking the striped ribbon before I tied it. Then I secured it all with a few glue dots. The words are a new set available in the new main catalog called Petite Pairs. It is great for small spaces, circles, and ovals.

Sets: Love and Care, Petite Pairs
Cardstock: whisper white, pacific point, old olive,m chocolate chip
Ink: black stazon, chocolate chip
Accessories: big shot, striped embossing folder, pacific point marker, old olive marker, retired ribbon, olive striped ribbon, brights button, linen thread, glue dots, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...