Saturday, July 30, 2011

Raining Flowers

This is one of my cards that was published in the August Stampin'  Success magazine. Only Stampin' Up! demonstrators can see the magazine so I will post my projects here for everyone to see. I was sworn to secrecy until the magazine came out. It was a huge honor to be asked to create for the magazine. Of course when I got Raining Flowers in the mail my mind went blank. In the end I was very pleased with what I came up with. This card uses the stair step fold and lots of cutting out. I used the big shot to texture the background. Dimensionals hold are holding up the layers.

Sets: raining flowers, short and sweet
Cardstock: daffodil delight, whisper white, marina mist, melon mambo, pear pizzazz
Ink: melon mambo, marina mist, basic gray, daffodil delight
Accessories: big shot, dotted embossing folder, beautiful wings die, pearls, circle brads, little leaves die, dimensionals, scallop oval punch, medium oval punch

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I just finished looking at my Stampin' Success which came today. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy
    pedstamper at sbc global dot net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...