Brilliant!! This is an office organizer. I am going to find one of these for my Big Shot today!
Thursday, December 20, 2012
I just found this one on Pinterest. Beautiful! I am going to start making 5-10 Christmas cards a month so I don't have such a crunch next year. This one by Bonnie Klass at bon2stamp is a keeper! She used Lovely as a Tree and Snow Much Fun
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Monday, December 3, 2012
Saturday, December 1, 2012
1. Punch a circle from the itty bitty shapes pack then punch a larger circle around that using the 1-3/8 circle punch.
2. Use a 1/4 punch and basic black paper for the eyes and mouth. It is easier to decorate it before you slide it over the nose.
3. Glue it on the base.
4. His hat is the XL oval punch cut almost in half. The brim is made with the large oval punch by punching once on the edge of the paper then punching above that.
5. Glue the hat and brim together then use the lattice folder and your Big Shot to add the pattern. Glue this on above his eyes.
6. Cut the ball for the hat out of red glimmer paper using the flower from the itty bitty shapes punch pack. Glue it on.
7. Add a red scallop to the back. It has a hole punched out where the light switch is.
8. I used some retired ribbon for his scarf because I like the size and the color. Tie any ribbon around the base.
I got the idea from Inking Idaho. She used the colored pearls for the eyes and nose (I tried this but it was time consuming and messy), and sweater trim for the scarf.