Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chick Basket


I had to make a buddy for my bunny. He is a little more boy friendly, too. I used the large scallop circle (daffodil delight) and my Big Shot for the body. His wings are the largest scallop punch that I cut down to six scallops. His cheeks are the 1/2 inch circle punch and his eyes are the 1/4 circle punch highlighted with a white get pen. I folded a piece of pumpkin pie in half and punched with the smallest oval punch. I only put the paper about 3/4 the way in to get it to double. I highlighted that with a black marker. His feet are the largest flowers from the boho blossom punch. I sponged the edges of everything before assembling. The box inside is the treat box cut out using my Big Shot. The handle is the double scallop punch held on with gold brads. His tail is the smallest scallop punch the a cut and folded to make it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...