Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tags Til Christmas Treat Box

After I cut out the Big Shot Treat Box I ran it through the Big Shot three more times using the Northern Flurry embossing folder. The folder cannot be overlapping an already embossed snowflake or it will flatten the flake. Guess how I figured that out! Next, I assembled the box. Then I stamped the ornament from Tags Til Christmas in Marina Mist and punched it out using the ornament punch. I added a rhinestone and a knot of ribbon to the ornament using a glue dot. This is held on with two dimensionals. I put some candy in a medium cello bag and tied it with more ribbon. I punched a small snowflake from the Northern Frost die and Marina Mist cardstock. It is held on with a glue dot.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...