Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Big On Christmas


Oh smart me! This tag is part of my tag class coming up this weekend. I want to show the ladies how they can use the tags on a scrapbook pages or turn them into cards. I used Big On Christmas, stamped the tree again, cut it out, and used a dimensional to pop it up on the other tree. I used celery and red markers to color as well as celery and red card stock. All images were stamped with black stazon first. I added 3 small rhinestones to the top tree. I used white wide grosgrain ribbon and tied it with the narrow red ribbon. For the card base I ran real red cs through the Big Shot using the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder. I cut that down and attached it to a piece of certainly celery cs. Then I used a white gel pen and colored over the dots on the embossing. That took a few minutes but is well worth the effect. The tag is held on the card with the old slit punch. That was it can be taken off and used as a tag or on a scrapbook page by the next person! Clever... too bad we don't sell that punch anynore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...