Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lovely as a Tree

This card turned out beautiful and is pretty easy to make. I ran the white base through the Big Shot using the dotted embossing folder. Then I ran another piece of white through using the scallop oval die. On the center part of the oval I stamped 3 trees in garden green. Then I made a hill mask out of paper, laid it over the trees, then stamped four more trees. That made the snowy look. I used a dauber and bashful blue ink to add the sky. That makes the snow really pop. I add the holes to the scallop ring and used a glimmer brad from the basic pack to add the punched snowflake. I attached the scalloped ring using dimensionals. Then I set the stamped middle part in (exact fit) with tape. Very Merry came from Short and Sweet. It is stamped and sponged in garden green and mounted on a red scalloped oval. One of my stampers told me to add some sparkle to the trees. That would be perfect!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...