Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Scrapbooking Layout/ Delightful Decorations


I wanted to make a Christmas card using Lovely As a Tree ever since I saw people using the pine tree as a branch for the ornaments. Great idea! I used the new Tasteful Trim die and the Big Shot to cut the vanilla trim. Then I punched some 1/2 cherry circles to add a bit of color. The base is cherry cobbler with paper from the Jolly Holiday DSP. The ornaments are from Delightful Decorations and Tags Til Christmas. Each one is punched with the ornament punch and decorated with a rhinestone jewel. I used dimensionals to pop them up. The green is old olive. I used some old silver string to hang the ornaments. The ribbon is 1/4 grosgrain in olive and vanilla. 2010 is cut from an alphabet set and the Big Shot.

My next scrapbooking class is Dec. 3rd at 7:00. We are making this and the turkey page from an earlier post. We make three double page layouts for $20. Come and join us! If you can't make it but want the kit just let me know.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...