Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PS I Love You Swing Card




I just watched a video on how to make these swing cards using the Big Shot and the Movers and Shapers die. Now that is cool! Once you get the SWING of it, they are pretty easy! This is one I made using the heart magnet that fits in the window. I used several punches: large heart, triple heart, lace edge, scallop edge, word window, 13/4 circle, and the 1 inch circle. I also used the dotted folder and the scallop heart of hearts embosslit. The set is PS I Love You. I used whisper white and regal rose cardstock, a regal rose pad, and some white satin ribbon. The heart flower center is raised up on a dimensional. Swinging is fun. I am going to use the large scallop square next. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...