Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fresh Vintage

I keep playing with this set. It is so pretty. This time I used Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Pool Party, and whisper white. This is one of those cards I kept adding one more thing. I ended up embossing the background with Vintage Wallpaper and my Big Shot.  I scalloped the bottom with the Scallop Punch. I added a white scalloped layer, too. I put that on my card base after I tied the white ribbon around it. I used the new Labels Collection Framelits die to cut the flowers and layered it in soft suede. I needed something for the coral Beautiful Wings butterfly to sit on so I cut two of the Little Leaves in Lucky Limeade. They butterflies have pearls on them. I embossed the Teeny Tiny saying in white. The bow is held on with a glue dot.

HINT: cut the white scallop punch slightly longer so you can trim it to match

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...