Thursday, January 12, 2012

Home Sweet Home Decor Elements

Wow! For every $50 you spend from Jan. 24th-March 31st you can earn free Stampin' Up products! I made this picture with the FREE Home Sweet Home Decor Elements (chocolate) and the FREE Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper. I cut the paper into 51/2 inch squares to fit this frame I found. The frame had a precut mat with holes for three 5x7 photos. Beautiful!!

I have had lots of questions about the frame. The frame is about 12x23 with an opening of  about 7x14. I applied the vinyl to the top of the glass. After I tranfered the vinyl to the transfer paper I slid the grid part under the glass to make centering much easier. You can also apply decor elements to canvas. I want to do that next.

2 comments:

  1. I just love this!! Thanks for the great idea of framing this Decor Element and I can't wait to do that with mine!! I will be featuring this frame on My Crafty Picks #48 with a link back to your blog on 1-15-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I was looking at the Home Sweet Home Decor Elements in the Sale A Bration book. I couldn't figure out what the heck I was going to do with it. You definitely hit it with this.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...