Monday, January 9, 2012

It's A Wrap


Can you believe I made this using It's A Wrap? I stamped the bottoms of three of the wrappers in versamark, embossed them with black powder and cut them out. I turned them sideways and got these great bags! I used some narrow black ribbon for the handles (11/2 inch lengths). I stuffed them with real tissue paper (2x2). Everything is taped on to the back of the embossed bag. I used dimensionals to attach them to the white cardstock (21/2x31/2). I also used basic black and real red cardstock, the scallop edge punch, my Big Shot and the dotted embossing folder, the triple heart punch called Heart to Heart, and the 1 inch square punch (inside). For the inside I only taped around three side, leaving the top open to slip in a gift card. I can leave a message and sign my name by the cake. I am going to have a hard time deciding which cards we are making for the January class.  It is Jan. 21st and again on Jan. 22nd. Come and stamp with us!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Chris! The real tissue paper makes them look like real bags! I might have to case your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love the black, white & red,too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's thinking outside the stamp!! Something I have to CASE for sure

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...