Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Scrapbooking Layout

I did not quite use all Stamping Up products for this layout. My scrapbookers don't care. They just want to make pages! I have an old snowflake punch the makes small flakes. I used a snowman stamp that I had- you could use Frosty but we used him last year in a class. The tree is from Season of Friendship stamped in early espresso. The wind is the swirly Big Shot die. The snow is torn paper that I sponged with bashful blue. I love the snowman's hat, scarf,  and gloves. They are colored with real red and daffodil delight and popped up with dimensionals. The flakes and the wind are bashful blue. This is another January 7th class layout.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cool. We had our first ever Christmas Day Snow here in GA, and I CAN NOT wait til I pick up my pictures and case this layout. Thanks for sharing.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...