Monday, December 27, 2010

Inspired By Nature

Inspired by nature is such a wonderful set.
It makes a beautiful card for any occasion. This time I paired chocolate chip with so saffron and old olive. I used the markers on the rubber technique where you color on the stamp with markers, huff, then stamp it on the paper. Next, I stamped the grass over the top of the flowers after I stamped off some of the color. I used narrow grosgrain ribbon in olive and the scallop punch to finish out the card.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. This is the perfect set for this type of card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris;
    Beautiful colors! Everything is soft and soothing. A great sympathy card.

    Blessings;
    ~§hawnie B.
    www.cardsbyshawnie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...