Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Big Shot Lattice Card

I think this is one we will be making at my January workshop. I am loving the lattice die for the Big Shot. I also used the dotted embossing folder, the scallop punch, the medium oval punch, and the flower from the itty bitty shapes punch set. The ribbon is daffodil 1/8 taffeta. Get Well Wishes comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes. To get the center of the flowers I punched a 1/8 hole in the daffodil paper then I punched the flower shape around it. Pearls look great but I am trying to design for about 15 stampers. Five pearls each is a bit expensive and besides, I am teaching them something different!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, I will have to case it. Thanks for the idea!
    Debbie
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...