Monday, December 27, 2010

Snowflake Card

Are you tired of Christmas cards yet? This will be one of the last, for now. My goal for 2011 is to have all my cards for next year created before October. The tree is going up the day after Halloween, too. This card was done with whisper white and pacific point. I used the Big Shot and the large snowflake, my new snowflake punch which is so much easier to punch than the old model, and a smaller punch I just happened to have. I also used the snowflake embossing folder which I am almost sure will be a carry over from the mini. The glimmer brads are so wonderful. This time I used a glimmer basic in silver to go with the rhinestones that I adore. Quick and easy! This would make a great thank you card, too. I stamped the words in basic grey. I love the softness of it. It is becoming my new favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...