I love the depth of color you get from this two step photopolymer stamp set. The images are so easy to hand cut you don't need expensive framelits.
1. Cut a pumpkin pie base at 4 1/4 by 11. Score it at 5 1/2 and fold it to make the base.
2. Cut two whisper white pieces at 5 1/4 by 4. One is for the inside. Run the other one through your Big Shot using the Layered Leaves embossing folder.
3. Wrap linen thread twice around the embossed whisper white card stock. Tie a bow on the left side. Tape this to the pumpkin pie base.
4. Use your Big Shot and the Layering Circles framelits to cut the circles under the pumpkins. The lemon lime scalloped circle is 2 3/4 across. The whisper white circle is almost 2 1/2 inches across. Stamp the whisper white circle with a sentiment using pumpkin pie ink above the center mark. You make me smile comes from the Colorful Seasons stamp set. Use dimensionals to attach this to the embossed base on the right side.
5. On a whisper white scrap using pumpkin pie ink stamp the first layer of both pumpkins. Stamp the second layer on top of each using Tangerine Tango. Stand up to line up the two layers if you are having difficulty matching the images. Stamp a stem on each using chocolate chip ink. Hand cut around both of them trimming off the stems to a desired length. Use dimensionals to attach them to the card front.
6. Using lemon lime ink stamp the first layer of the gourd, full strength. Stamp the second layer also in full strength lemon lime. Let the stamp sit on the paper a little longer to absorb more ink. Stamp the stem in chocolate trim. Trim as in step 6. Use dimensionals to attach this to the base.
7. Punch 3 leaves out of lemon lime card stock using the Leaf Punch. Use tape to attach them under the pumpkins where desired.
8. For the inside stamp two orange pumpkins and stems side by side directly on the whisper white card stock on the left side of the card stock. Stamp and cut out one additional green gourd and one additional lemon lime leaf. Use dimensional to attach them on top of the orange pumpkins.
9. Stamp the largest pumpkin and stem on the envelope.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com