I am sorry I put off buying Coffee Cafe. It is a wonderful stamp set!! It comes with the Coffee Cups framelits if you order the bundle (main catalog page 31). You can purchase an additional coffee set called Merry Cafe from the current mini catalog and use the same Coffee Cup framelits with it to make even more cute coffee cards!
This is a pocket card. The white insert with the stamped coffee beans slips out of the pocket to reveal your message. The Coffee Break Designer Paper matches this stamp set. The shimmer ribbon is gorgeous!! This is a photopolymer set so be sure to stamp on the Stampin' Pierce Foam Mat.
1. Cut the chocolate chip base at 4 1/4 x 11. Score it at 1 1/2 and 5 1/2. Fold on the score lines forming a shape like the letter z.
2. Cut the herringbone blue paper at 1 1/2 x 4, the coffee stains paper at 1 1/4 x 4, and the large dotted paper at 2 3/4 x 4. Use chocolate chip ink to stamp coffee beans across the bottom of the large dotted paper. Tape these to the base.
3. Add the shimmering pool party ribbon around the coffee stains. I cut my ribbon just a little longer than the front of the card and tape the ends down in the back. Then I tie a faux knot on the front. This uses less ribbon, allows you to have a tight ribbon, and the knot slides to where you want it.
4. Now use tear tape to hold down the pocket by adding it only to the sides (behind the dotted paper area) and more to hold down the flap (again only on the sides).
5. Using chocolate chip ink stamp and cut out a whisper white coffee cup, a crumb cake holder, and a chocolate chip lid. Assemble these using tape.
6. Using pool party ink stamp the thanks a latte, cut it out (there is an oval framelit that matches this shape) and use a dimensional to adhere it to the crumb cake holder.
7. Use dimensionals to adhere the assembled coffee cup to the front of the pocket.
8. Go over the thanks a latte oval with Wink of Stella.
9. The insert base is chocolate chip cut at 3 x 4 1/4. The whisper white piece is cut at 2 3/4 x 4 and has chocolate chip coffee beans stamped across it.
10. Stamp some chocolate chip coffee beans on the envelope.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com