The big snowflake on the Winter Wonder embossing folder makes a perfect background for a shaker card. The foam tape and window sheets make quick shaker cards.
1. Cut a 4 1/4 x 11 base out of whisper white. Score and fold it at 5 1/2.
2. Cut another piece of whisper white card stock at 4 x 5 1/4. Emboss the snowflake from theWinter Wonderland embossing folder using a Big Shot.
3. Cover the bottom with the embossing buddy. Stamp the words with Versamark. Emboss them with gold embossing powder and a heat gun.
4. Using a 2 1/8 circle die from the Layering Circles framelits cut a circle in the center of the snowflake.
5. Cut a window sheet 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 and tape it to the back of the cut area.
6. Cut a circle 2 1/8 circle from gold foil. Cut the center out using the 1 7/8 circle. Tape this to the outside of the window sheet.
7. Place foam tape all the way around the backside of the circle. The foam tape should be on the window sheet. Be careful not to leave a gap or the shaker pieces will fall out.
8. Fill the shaker area with some of the metallic sequins.
9. Cut a piece of whisper white card stock at 2 3/4 x 2 3/4. Cut a gold foil snowflake from the Seasonal Layers thinlits. Tape it to the whisper white card stock where it will show through the window but be up higher than the sequins when resting. Tape the white card stock over the shaker area.
10. Make a hanger out of the gold and silver ribbon, add a piece of the mini sequins to it. Attach it to the card with a glue dot.
11. Optional: Go over the embossed snowflake with Wink of Stella to make it sparkle.
12. Attach the shaker front to the card base using dimensionals.
13. Emboss snowflakes on the inside and on the envelope.