Friday, April 15, 2011

Pocket Silhouettes


I started out using the new Four Frames and matching DSP. This is what I ended up with. Not even close! I made the box with my Big Shot and two scallop envelopes. I had to cut down the bottoms to make them fit together using sticky strip. I added leaves from the bird punch and a flower I made from the small scallop circle (white cs- need 6, sponge edges in mambo, wet, crumble, uncrumble, stack up, add brad to center, then pinch up around brad). The cards are 3x3. I used markers on the rubber in mambo, turquoise, and daffodil. The flowers are from pocket silhouettes. I used three different punches to decorate the edges of the colored cardstock. I added butterflies using the beautiful wings die. Can you see the butterfly on the flower? Very cute! I stamped on the mini envelopes (found in the main catalog) to match.  I seem to need a small gift card quite often. These can be stamped with a saying as needed.

1 comment:

  1. I always overlook this sweet set, your projects are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...