I finally found a need for the bee set! I borrowed this from a friend to make this layout now I want the set. The bees are so cute. I don't know why I didn't like them before. I used daffodil and black. I stamped the bees, colored them with a blender pen and daffodil ink pad, used a blush blossom marker for the faces, then added glitter to the wings. Too cute!!!! I sponged around the edges of the white circles in daffodil then added them to small black scallop circles. I stamped the hive on daffodil, cut it out, colored the hole and the table in with a black marker, then sponged around it in daffodil. Sponging makes a huge difference in punching and cutting. I used the top note die for the hive background. The yellow paper is from the Playdate DSP. I cut out two black top notes and cut and layered them just like we do for the designer label punch. I added two leaves from little leaves in celery. The words are from some old letter punches I have.