This is a version of Jackie Topa's daffodil which uses the new petals punch. I punched the petals out of daffodil (lol) and sponged around the edges. The center one was rolled around a pencil the sort of flattened. I cut the bottom off just a bit. The other petals were folded in half the unfolded before mounting. The front two petals are bent forward. I used a glue dot to hold them on because you only want to put tape on the bent under part. I cut the greenery by hand. The background is made using a scallop template I cut by hand. Start in the bottom corner and sponge with bashful blue. Keep moving the template up until you are finished. I used the scallop punch and a daffodil ribbon to finish it off. It needed a little more something so I added a large pearl in the center of the daffodil. Thanks for the idea, Patty!!