Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bunny Jar

I think I have bunnies on the brain! I opened my closet and this jar was staring at me. I could clearly see it needed a bunny head on it! These are the $1.49 jars from Hobby Lobby. I put one next to her so you could see it undecorated. I used the largest circle punch, 3/4 circle punch, 1/4 circle punch, the small heart from the triple heart punch, and the two smallest oval punches. Her whiskers are a very thin piece of black cardstock. I tied wide pink grosgrain around the lid and gave her a narrow ribbon pink bow. I sponged around everything in pretty in pink. I used a white get pen and a black marker for highlighting. I bent one of her ears over for the cute factor. Just don't ask me where all the spring colored M&Ms went. She must have hid them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...