Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies

I just got the Beautiful Butterflies Die for my Big Shot. I'm loving' it! It has 5 different butterflies that you can cut out and layer together. This is the two smallest ones layered and curled under (with a pencil). I used the Ice Cream Parlor DSP that you can get free with a $50 purchase. I cut and layered a small scallop circle with two other plain circles. I put this up on a dimensional so I could tuck leaves under it. I cut out three celery leaves from the Little Leaves die, then I cut off the branch of two on two of them to tuck on the left side. The butterfly is also on a piece of a dimensional. Thinking of you is from So Happy For You which is also a free set from the sale-a-bration catalog. I embossed it in white. There is layer of white under the striped which was punched with the scallop trim border punch. I added some rhinestones to the butterfly, too. Melon Mambo is such a pretty spring color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...