Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sail Away

I love the new mini catalog! This is a single stamp so it is on $9.95. What a deal! I paired it with the words from Best Dad Ever, also in the new mini. Both of these sets are masculine themed. I used our black craft pad stamping the words then the boat. Then I embossed them at the same time using our clear embossing power. I took strips of pacific point, cherry cobbler, and whisper white and taped them on a white base. Then I ran that through my Big Shot using the lattice embossing folder. Then I punched the circles out of cherry using  the round Itty Bitty Shapes punch. I ran Baker's Twine through the punches. I love that stuff! I added the embossed base to the pacific point card after I added the twine.  I sponged the water on using pacific point. I added the stripes on the sail using cherry cobbler and the aqua painter. The boat is mounted on pacific point. I added the cherry tab with silver brads to finish pulling the red through the card. I used dimensionals to attach the boat piece to the base. The colors are striking on this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...