Tuesday, May 31, 2011

On The Grow

This one is beautiful! I used crumb cake, marina mist, and very vanilla. The striped ribbon and flower brad are a quick touch. I also embossed the vanilla with the elegant bouquet folder and rounded all the corners. The frame is the large scallop from the scallop circle #2 die. I also ran it through the dotted embossing folder. I punched the middle out using a post it note and 21/2 circle punch to cut out the center. I used dimensionals to hold it on. Then I punched the flowers out with that same punch so I could drop it into place. I stamped the flowers with black staz-on. I used the aqua painter and the marina mist and old olive classic pads for the flowers, the jar is bashful blue then I painted a crumb cake shadow around everything. I also put crystal effects over the jar to make it look like glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...