Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vintage Vogue Butterflies

I am resisting the urge to put pearls on the butterlfies and flowers on this card. First, I stamped the floral vine from Vintage Vogue with Certainly Celery along the bottom right and top left. To make the fence posts, I used the Word Window Punch (4 posts) and Whisper White Card Stock. The bottoms are just taped down but the tops have a Dimensional under them. Then I taped a 1/4 inch Whisper White strip across them. I stamped the vine again with Certainly Celery on top of  the posts to give them that "growing on the post" look. I added two Pretty in Pink flowers that I cut out from Vintage Vogue using Dimensionals (curl up the petals, too).  After I added another flower on the top left, I stamped a saying in the middle with Pretty in Pink. I cut the butterflies out using my Big Shot and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die in Bashful Blue and scattered them around the saying (pull up their wings to give them a 3-D look). I layered this on Pretty in Pink then on a Certainly Celery base. Go ahead and add the Pearls to the flowers and the butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...