Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Big Shot Daisies

I made these daisies using the Big Shot and the Daisy Flower Bigz Die. Punch out two of each size and glue each set together. Then glue each set layered together to form the flower. Put the flower in the palm of your hand and press down in the middle.  As the glue dries the flower will hold this popped out shape. Add a center to each flower. For the stems I wrapped a 1/4 strip of Certainly Celery Card Stock around a bamboo stick made for grilling. I found an old cookie tin and wrapped it with some YoYo Yellow Card Stock that I crimped. I added the Island Oasis DSP and a Tempting Turquoise ribbon. The grass is more Certainly Celery Card Stock that I put through the crimper. I do miss YoYo Yellow and Only Orange. Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise are still around though! Now you can use Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight which are wonderful colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...