Saturday, January 5, 2019



All crafters share the same New Years goal. We are all going to use what we have already bought, lol. This is my second use it up creation! I found the wooden snowman head at Hobby Lobby months ago. I knew his hat needed something so I stuffed it in my craft closet to think about it.

I pulled it out and added about 30 minutes worth of time. Look how adorable he is! And since its just a winter thing I can actually display him right now.

The dies are from the special snowflake dies Stampin' Up sold around Christmas. It was a one month special. I used dazzling diamond glimmer paper, dimensionals, and rhinestones. A quick project that is now out of the closet and on display. Hooray!!

What can you find to decorate with the snowflake dies? A candle? A picture frame? A scrapbook page? They are beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...