Monday, October 28, 2013

Organizing Scraps


I am so sorry I have been MIA. I have been cleaning and reorganizing my craft room. I finally have it set up and ready to go! The main reason I did it was so I can have craft time for small groups. I think there were 7-8 of us for the first Crafting With Chris. Ladies came over and made whatever they wanted to. Some were scrapbooking, some were making cards, and some were making small gifts. I set up my room where they could see what I have that they can use. We had a great time!
 
This is how I have organized my scraps now. They are in a file folder tub. In each file folder is a bag for each color. I have the colors grouped together (all blues, all yellows, etc.), tagged by name (computer generated tags), and in alphabetical order. I have never been happy with using scraps until now. The light weight tub can sit on the floor next to me or on a table if I am alone. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...