1. For this card use a Pink Pirouette base 111351. Cut a smaller pink layer, cut out an oval using the new Oval Framelits 129381 , then run it through your Big Shot 113439 using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder 120175.
2. Stamp the words from Feel Goods 129684 on Very Vanilla card stock 101650 using Basic Gray ink 16981 and attach it with Dimensionals 104430 to the back of the embossed layer.
3. Use a Designer Builder Brad 129329 to attach some of the Two-Tone Pink Pirouette/Rose Red ribbon 129294 under the oval window. Use the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 118309 to cut out a pink circle and attached it to the brad using a glue dot before adding the shiny clear cap. Use SNAIL to attach the other end of the ribbon to the back.
4. Use Dimensionals to attach this layer the pink base.
5. Use the Bird Builder Punch 11719 to cut four leaves out of Certainly Celery card stock 105125. Attach these to the back of a 1 inch circle of pink I cut using the 1 inch circle punch 119868. You will need to trim the stems.
6. Cut off three roses from the Vanilla Flower Trim 126869. Use a dauber 102892 to add a tiny bit of Rose Red ink 126954 to the tops of each. Use glue dots to stick these on the top of the pink circle. Use a poker to hide any flower ends you don't want showing. Attach this using a Dimensional.
If you need to place an order to get the supplies to make this card please feel free to order from my store by following this link. Your box will be sent directly to you. For each $50 you spend until March 22 you will get a free Sale-a-bration item!