Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Frosty Friends

 
I love snowmen. This card is layered like a frame. I used the labels collection framelits and cut out the center of the white, then I embossed it with petals-a-plenty. I cut another frame out of real red. The snowmen are stamped on whisper white and mounted under the two frames (dimensionals hold up the frames off the picture). I used a sahara sand marker and went around the outsides of the snowmen to make them pop out. I colored in with markers. Very cute! Happy Christmas is in More Merry Messages. I put ribbon on everything but this one didn't really need it.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card!! You did a great job using the markers to highlight and color certain elements. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...