Sunday, August 26, 2012

Take Care

Are you looking for a sweet simple set? Take Care is it! For this card I used very vanilla, tempting turquoise, and early espresso card stock. I used markers on the rubber (chocolate chip and old olive) for the branch. I stamped the nest on a vanilla scrap in soft suede, used a chocolate chip marker to highlight some of the twigs, and colored the leaves with an old olive marker. Then I sponged over the nest lightly with soft suede and cut it out. The eggs are embossed in tempting turquoise so they are shiny. I cut them out of course. The nest is mounted on the branch with a dimensional, the eggs are alos mounted on a dimensional. I sponged around the vanilla edge with olive and tied a piece of linen thread in with the olive ribbon. Blessings is stamped in chocolate chip.

Wouldn't this branch look cute with an owl on it? So many possibilities!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Your card is really nice!
    And the bat - boxes from the post before are great,too!!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...