Friday, December 30, 2011

Fashionable Hearts Picture



I must say that Christmas snuck up on me yet once again. I am going to make up for not posting much in December. This is my first creation with the new hearts embossing folder in the mini available starting Jan. 4th called Fashionable Hearts. It is just like my favorite butterfly folder called Beautiful Wings. The folder cuts and embosses all at the same time. The hearts have dots, stripes, houndstooth, and other raised patterns on them. So cute and only $11.95! You will also need your Big Shot, some rhinestones, cardstock scraps  (I used subtles and brights), and some striped ribbon (I used melon mambo). I found the picture frame in my closet while I was decluttering. It is 12x15. It came with a mat, I used some white striped designer paper from  the neutrals pack to back it. It took me about 4 hours from beginning to end. Cutting out the hearts takes minutes. Laying them on takes hours. I tried to stick with the color order of the rainbow, ROYGBIV. I used SNAIL to adhere them. The rhinestones are added randomly. I love my Big Shot. The new accessories that will be available Jan. 4th for it are wonderful. I hope you saved some Christmas money!

3 comments:

  1. This looks sensational and worth every second of the time making it. It is really quite stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute, geez 12" x 15"?? You can't tell the true size of it just by looking at the picture. No wonder it took you four hours,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about making one of these with my future niece's name on it and them one with the butterflies for my future granddaughter. Both are being named Bonnye after my late SIL. She was a wonderful person and these are the first girl's being born since her passing in 1990. Everyone has wanted a girl to name after her and now we have 2 due. My GD in June and niece in July.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...