Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blessed Mother

Some people watch football. Some people make cards. This is what I was doing while the Super Bowl was on. The base is old olive and embossed with the tulip embossing folder. The words are from Teeny Tiny Wishes. The flower from Blessed Mother was stamped then punched out using the 21/2 inch circle punch. I colored the leaves with certainly celery and the flower with melon mambo (markers). I added another flower on top using a dimensional, then I added a rhinestone to that. I sponged the edge in olive then used dimensionals to add it a mambo scallop circle cut from the Scallop Circle #2 die and my Big Shot. I tied a white organza ribbon around the base then added the scallop. This is a very cheerful card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...