Monday, January 17, 2011

Petal Pizzazz

Pretty colors! I used daffodil delight and melon mambo for this one. I even used some of the striped ribbon which I buy and never use. The Petal Pizzazz pink flowers were stamped then punched out. The daffodil flower and the leaf were hand cut. They are all on the white embossed background with dimensionals. The saying is from Occasional Quotes which is  a hostess set. I can help you earn this set if you would like to hostess a class. I corner rounded two corners to get the cool look around the saying. I also used the scallop punch for the mambo trim. I love all of my toys!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! Looks like spring, and are we ever ready for that.
    Debbie
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. I have to admit I buy that ribbon too and never seem to use it! Wonder why that is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a wonderful job of creating a "looks like spring" card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this bright and cheery card - so needed this time of year! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...