Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Word Play Butterfly Card

I am still on the butterfly theme. This time I used our butterfly punch. Before I punched out the vellum butterfly I ran the vellum through the Big Shot using the dotted folder. What a great effect! I sponged the edges of all the cardstock pieces with pink. It helps soften the paper. I used wire to make the butterfly antenna because it sparkles. The butterfly is mounted with dimensionals. The vellum wings are bent up.

Sets: word play
Cardstock: pretty in pink, very vanilla, certainly celery
Ink: white craft ink, pretty in pink
Accessories: clear embossing powder, Big Shot, little leaves, dotted folder, butterfly punch, vellum paper, dotted pretty in pink designer paper, pretty in pink button, sponge, rhinestones, wire, glue dots, pretty in pink wide striped and narrow taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...