Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lovely As A Tree

This is a classic set. I have made sympathy cards, Christmas cards, men's cards, women's cards, and even used one of the trees as a pine branch on a scrapbook page. I added the woody background to help make it look more manly. These two colors together are wonderful. You need to order all the wide grosgrain ribbon you can afford because it is all going. It is my favorite go to ribbon. What's a stamper to do? Buy the new ribbon, of course. And wait until you see it. New designs and new colors!


Sets: Lovely As a Tree, Woodgrain background, Sincere Salutations
Ink: chocolate chip, very vanilla
Accessories: chocolate chip wide grosgrain ribbon (retiring), sponge

This is one of the cards we are making on June 14th. We will make 6 masculine cards for $15. I hope you can come! Contact me for directions to my Memphis house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...