Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rockabilly Scrapbook Pages


Life is bowl of cherries when you get to stamp all day! I created this layout for the Friday, June 10th class. I would love to see you there! Contact me for directions. I can also send you a kit if you can't make it. For $28 (includes shipping) I can mail you a precut and prestamped kit that will include all three double page 12x12 layouts for you to assemble at home. My email is jgalbra@bellsouth.net.

Stamps: none
Ink: real red, old olive
Cardstock: real red, whisper white, old olive
Accessories: Big Shot along with the dotted embossing folder and the scallop circle die and the tasteful trim die, 21/2 circle punch, rockabilly dsp, triple heart punch, boho blossoms punch, 1/4 circle punch, bird punch, dimensionals, white gel pen

I sponged around the edges of the olive scallop circle and the hearts. After I assembled the white flowers I used a the eraser end and pushed them into the palm of my hand. This makes the edges pop up.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use the heart punch for cherries!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...