Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bring On The Cake and Seeing Stars

Bring On The Cake made it into the new catalog. Yeah!! Seeing Stars, however, got the boot. It is another great set to have around for men, kids, and graduation. You have until June 31st to order it. This card is super simple. I did have to cut out the smallest star by hand.


Sets: Bring On the Cake, Seeing Stars
Ink: night of navy, pumpkin pie
Cardstock: night of navy, pumpkin pie, and whisper white
Accessories: sponge, wide pumpkin grosgrain ribbon (retiring),  large star punch (retiring), small star punch (retired)

You can order a Big Shot die that has several size stars on it called Stars #2. Now that all of our star punches are leaving I will have to buy that. I use the star points for my punch art. I also love to layer the stars on cards and scrapbook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...