Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fun Flowers Scrapbook Pages


Don't you love how Stampin' Up! designer paper coordinates? This paper called Delicate Dots is from a retired sale-a-bration catalog. I earned several sets so I could use it in a scrapbooking class in the future. I paired it with a new Big Shot die called Fun Flowers for this layout. It is so beautiful! My camera could not capture the rich colors.

Stamps: none
Cardstock: so saffron, whisper white, certainly celery
Accessories: Big Shot with the Fun Flowers die and the Little Leaves die, 3/4 circle punch, dimensionals, Delicate Dots dsp, scallop edge punch

I used the two smallest flowers on the die. I curled the edges up with a bone folder then used a dimensional to hold them together. I also used a dimensional to hold it on the page. The hardest part of this layout is getting everything to line up. That took some maneuvering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...