This is a quick but elegant Christmas card.
1. Cut, score and fold the real read card base (5 1/4 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4).
2. Cut two pieces of whisper white card stock at 5 1/4 x 4.
3. On the first whisper white pieces use emerald envy ink and stamp the words in the bottom right corner. Run this through your Big Shot using the cable knit embossing folder. Tape this to the card base.
4. Using your Big Shot, cut a real red scallop oval (2 1/2 x 3 1/2) and a whisper white scallop oval ( 2 1/4 x 3 1/4). Tape them together then use dimensionals to add this to the card base.
5. Using your Big Shot, cut a stocking and the little piece that goes on top out of real red. Then cut the filigree stocking out of gold foil. Layer these pieces together. Use dimensionals to add them to the ovals.
6. Stamp the holy in emerald envy and use Your Big Shot and the matching framelit to cut it out. Tape it on the stocking.
7. Punch a 1/4 inch circle out of red glimmer paper and tape it on the holy.
8. I stamped on the inside using the second piece of white card stock, There is a real red dotted stocking in the bottom left corner with an emerald green holy on top of it. I used emerald envy to stamp the words from the set. Then I stamped another piece of holy in the top right corner. I added a 1/4 inch punched red glimmer circle to both stamped holy images.
9. I stamped emerald envy holy with real red berries on the envelope.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com