Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love and Care

I am going for Beautiful Butterflies for my next class. I love them and it is summer so why not? Can you tell my favorite colors are pink and green? But I couldn't resist this combo when I decided to use Love and Care. This is a hostess set from the summer mini. You have until August 31st to earn it with a $300 class. If you live near Memphis you can have your class at my house. I have a wonderful stamping room. If you are out of town why not do a catalog show? Your friends can place an order with you simply by looking at the catalogs on line. I will send you a free catalog for hostessing. The first hostess to place a $300 order through me will earn this and also get Swirls and Curls which is the other hostess set in the summer mini. You will also earn $35 in hostess benefits. I have other sets to choose from  if you already have it or you are not the first person to order. Plenty for all!

For this card I stamped the main flowers using markers on rubber. The largest flower is then stamped around the edges. The smaller one is stamped off to get the shadow color. The tiny flower is full strength. I punched out the circle on the white after stamping then I used a post it note to punch the other layers. I lined the inside layer up under the circle and marked where the flower should be. I put the scallop around the outside hole then added the butterflies to cover where the stems don't quite match up.

Sets: Love and Care, Swirls and Curls
Cardstock: rose red, regal rose, whisper white
Ink: rose red, regal rose, old olive, black stazon
Accessories: pearls, olive ribbon, markers in old olive, regal rose, and rose red, small scallop circle punch, 13/8 circle punch, beautiful wings, big shot

I used the skinny end of the marker to make the box on the inside. I cut out a piece of cs the size I wanted it and drew around it. I put the butterfly over the place that I didn't go around very well. The corners where hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...