Thursday, June 9, 2011

Best Dad Ever


I love this set! It is in the summer mini right now. The ties are wonderful. The first time I did it all in black and white for my husband the architect. He loves black and white and grids. My mom told me to change one tie to red so I did the second card for her. Thanks, Mom! All I did was do the whole thing in black then did an extra set of ties in red, then I cut one out and taped it on top of the black. I can use the rest of the red ties on other projects. The other words to choose from in the set are THINKING OF YOU, BEST DAD EVER, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You need this set if you have men in your life!

Sets: Best Dad Ever
Ink: black craft, red craft, black brads
Cardstock: basic black, basic gray, real red, whisper white
Accessories:  Big Shot and the lattice embossing folder and the dotted embossing folder, mat pack/poker, black brads, designer label punch (retiring), 1 inch circle punch, ticket corner punch

Which is your favorite? We will make one of these at the masculine class June 14th. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...