Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bird House Card


Is this cute or what? I found the pattern at Create With Dee. She has a video and the pattern. I revamped it a bit. I just embossed the cover rather than adding a whole new piece and I made the top a little wider. It really is a normal size card. Come to my stamping class on June 18th and make one yourself!

Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Ink: pacific point, cajun craze, basic black
Cardstock: confetti white, real red, whisper white, soft suede, certainly celery
Accessories: Big Shot with the lattice embossing folder, 13/4 circle punch, small scallop circle punch, triple heart punch, bird punch, black marker, daubers, dimensionals, crimper

The tricky part is to remember not to cut the left fold off. The second picture shows how I left it. The wings are on with dimensionals. If you would to order the supplies to make this card please feel free to order them from my site. If you don't have the bird punch yet you need it now! You can really do a lot with it,  not just birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...